Tuesday, June 11, 2013

WHY!

I forgot to mention...don't you hate when you're in the middle of doing something and you can't seem to get someone out of your head! You just can't stop thinking about them. And the sad part is they probably have not thought of you once! Man! I hate that! I rarely use the word hate but ehhh. I can't stop thinking about my friend. Well I guess we use to be friends but now we barely talk. He is over seas because he is in the military so it's not like I can contact him anytime. No its not like we like each other, I just like his person if that makes any sense? And I guess he likes mine? I don't know anymore. I wanted to send him care package but I've been so busy ( what lame friend right!) Anyways the whole point of this post is I hate when you can't stop thinking about someone. >.<

P.S: After re-reading my post I thought,"Maybe he's not talking to me because I haven't sent him his care package?" Nahhhh...I wouldn't know would I? Stay tune for more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment